ESP UTS

 Name :Sahrul Romadhon

Study Program : Photography

Project Title :Wedding Photo


Mid-Term Test:

1. Please Explain Briefly about your understanding on Publipreneur Based Language Learning 

(PBLL)

2. How can PBLL Influence and improve your reading skill? Give example

3. How can PBLL Influence and improve your writing skill? Give example

4. How can PBLL. Influence and improve your listening skill? Give example

5. How can PBLL Influence and improve your speaking skill? Give example

6. Please give verbal verification about project you edit

7. Please explain about editorial judgment on the project you edit

Answer

1. PBLL learning helps me to see the photography business and understand how to make a company profile in correct English.

2. very influential improve my reading English In my previous example, if I do English, only a few understand what it means, now it's increasing.

3. greatly improved, before I wrote in English, there were still words that lacked meaning, misinterpretation, etc. For example, when I was working on my company profile, I was able to write correctly little by little.

4. because doing the task while reading it so there are no word mistakes.

5. well, so I checked my assignment again by reading it many times so I remembered it little by little.

6. It's in my job ppt so my company profile contains info on working hours, prices, services, vision and mission.

7. My assessment of good projects is that I learn to make company profiles and proposals so that later graduates are fluent in similar matters.


Komentar

Postingan Populer